BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question Making warhammer pre heresy army of my custom thousand sons army.

I plan to buy myself the space marine codex to make a pre heresy army of my own custom thousand sons army
    So what chapter could I use that would fit heavy psykers?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    I plan to buy myself the space marine codex to make a pre heresy army of my own custom thousand sons army
    So what chapter could I use that would fit heavy psykers?
    kinda depends on Temples... Salamanders would be the obvious choice for Pyrae, Iron Hands with their durability would fit Raptorae (Kine Shields) or Pavoni (Biomancy can make you tough I hear... harder to explain the Vehicles though), or maybe even Corvidae (knowing where you will get shot helps with not getting shot, making you harder to kill)... I don't see an obvious fit for Athanaeans though...
    or, if in doubt, just take Ultramarines... there's still a guy called Tigurius out there, and the three Doctrines kinda fit the Thousand Sons style of various Temples working in concert...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Most non-Chaos Thousand Sons armies I've seen use Grey Knight counts-as.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.