I've been playing this for almost 2 weeks at lunch times... its not what I expected and it's not the prettiest beast even on 'Fantastic' graphics settings.

It was never going to appease the GW fan in me who wants to play epic battles and be drenched in grim dark lore, but this is a fun no brainer distraction at lunctimes. I've had a bunch more fun playing Orks than SM, theirs just more going on. I find for the space marines you just generate marines and march them forward, but the Orks can put inside a Trukk and sent driving or I can generate upgrades and send them out equipped as needed, Usually with shooters.

I don't however understand the Wyrd boy towers and the best way to use them, everyone ends up close and the lightening just hits everything including my own Orks, so I've just thrown them aside and focused on Mek upgrades.

The other interesting levels are the 'skirmishes' where you have a finite number of units and so does the enemy and you must deploy them all to wipe out the opponent, these can by quite thinky. Especially the I did today which was a Wyrd boy tower and one Ork versus 6 Marines.

My review: Not groundbreaking, disappointing from a GW fan perspective but a fun distraction. I'd probably say wait for the steam/app store sale.

- Chanderzz