BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Store in dallas tx

Hey guys and gals first off sorry if this isn't in the right spot to post. I'm gonna be in dallas tx for a few weeks next month and I'm looking for a nice store to play at I play 40k, heroclix, Pokemon, and yugioh, so a place that supports all would be nice not very competitive so I would prefer a casual environment, plz any advice or info is appreciated, but no negativity plz

Quote Originally Posted by mikeramos View Post
    Hey guys and gals first off sorry if this isn't in the right spot to post. I'm gonna be in dallas tx for a few weeks next month and I'm looking for a nice store to play at I play 40k, heroclix, Pokemon, and yugioh, so a place that supports all would be nice not very competitive so I would prefer a casual environment, plz any advice or info is appreciated, but no negativity plz
    Texas Toy Soldier ( North Dallas/Addison Area )
    Comic Asylum ( Richardson )
    Madness Comics and Games ( Plano )
    Gunslinger Games ( Dallas )
    Area-51 ( grapevine )

Hope this helps.

Battle-Brother

I live in the Dallas area near Plano and can confirm the Madness comics and theres also a Hobbytown that just moved along 75. I consistently struggling to find players so would love to set something up if youre still in the area. Or anyone in the Dallas metro. PM me if interested.