BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Austin Area Warbands...What do you play?

Just curious.

I have Menoth, lead by Kreoss (Epic and Prime).

I want to get some Skorne when the Hordes Fieldtest is all wrapped up.

So what all do you run, in the Austin area?

-Eric
    http://templarindustries.blogspot.com/
    Black Templar 10th Crusade - Est. Fall 1999 - A Decade on Crusade

Brother-Sergeant

Of those that often play at Battleforge games, we have Everblight (myself), take-your-pick in Ben, who has an army for most every faction, some Retribution, some Cygnar, some Circle, and some Khador. It looks like more and more people are starting to come out of the woodwork at BF now that Mk2 is really here, and I'm expecting the numbers to grow dramatically in the next couple months.

Lux

Scout

I run Cygnar and Trolls.

Fly Lord

Khador and loving it
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

Khador with either Vlad or Irusk. I want to start playing the Old Witch, but she is tricky and I need more experience. I managed to play 5 games all of 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Of those that often play at Battleforge games, we have Everblight (myself), take-your-pick in Ben, who has an army for most every faction, some Retribution, some Cygnar, some Circle, and some Khador. It looks like more and more people are starting to come out of the woodwork at BF now that Mk2 is really here, and I'm expecting the numbers to grow dramatically in the next couple months.
    Lux
    The Ret and Circle actually belong to Nick. I want nothing to do with those pansy elves. Well not really, I just have too many factions already to want to start another. But seriously Lux here is pretty much dead on otherwise, I do own way too much. My 3 big armies are Menoth, Mercs, and Trolls. I own a huge Khador army that I got for a steal but I currently want to finish painting all the stuff for those 3 armies before I paint any more of the khador. I haven't ruled out the possibility of someday buying more for my Cryx and Cygnar armies, but that would be far far off in the future.

Battle-Brother

when do you guys pkay at Battleforge? I have a Cryx army and a Circle army that are gathering way too much dust. Also, I only played the game a couple of times so need some coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorMind View Post
    when do you guys pkay at Battleforge? I have a Cryx army and a Circle army that are gathering way too much dust. Also, I only played the game a couple of times so need some coaching.
    We play Thursday so BF is packed. The plus side is you can get 2 games going on one of their tables.