Views:	1219 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	7657
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWX16.jpg 
Views:	1112 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	7658

The finished models look so much better then the prototypes seen before. Looking forward to this now.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Does want.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Everyone on the FFG forums is having fun trying to guess what the new cards say.

Kinda sad Corran Horn won't be an X-wing pilot, but nice to see him all the same.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    Kinda sad Corran Horn won't be an X-wing pilot, but nice to see him all the same.
    The rage generated by him not being in an x-wing in funny as ....

Daemon-Prince

I can't wait for the Tie Phantom!!!! (it has gotten me interested in this game as i remember it from the old star wars Pc games!)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

This just in, I have gotten this from a FFG manager who gave me the information under the condition that he would not be named, this is TOP SECRET guys.

Corran Horn's pilot text:
    Mary Sue: Action, spend a focus token to get a better pilot skill than Luke, and your own lightsaber, and you're the best pilot in the galaxy, oh and your lightsaber is super special like it can extend, oh and you get three girlfriends.

/sarcastic criticism of the Xwing novels I read when I was 13.

To tell this joke, I had to reveal that I actually read those. Many self-esteems died to bring us this information...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Horatio View Post
    This just in, I have gotten this from a FFG manager who gave me the information under the condition that he would not be named, this is TOP SECRET guys.

Corran Horn's pilot text:
    Mary Sue: Action, spend a focus token to get a better pilot skill than Luke, and your own lightsaber, and you're the best pilot in the galaxy, oh and your lightsaber is super special like it can extend, oh and you get three girlfriends.

/sarcastic criticism of the Xwing novels I read when I was 13.

To tell this joke, I had to reveal that I actually read those. Many self-esteems died to bring us this information...
    You feeling ok? °~°

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    You feeling ok? °~°
    He's exaggerating, but not by much. Corran was a little too good at everything; one of the best pilots in the reformed Rogue squadron, gun fighter, police investigator, speeder bike rider, spy(though that apparently applied to everyone in Rogue Squadron. Your best of the best fighter pilots are the guys you send to infiltrate Courscant? ), so on and so forth, and then got to be a Jedi on top of everything else. Then as though being a Jedi wasn't enough, he happened to have talent in particularly rare areas of Force manipulation. About the only thing he didn't do right was figure out who the spy was across the arc of the first three books until he actually looked it up on an Imperial computer...while breaking out of an impossible to break out of prison.

All that said the books were still a fun read way back then.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    He's exaggerating, but not by much. Corran was a little too good at everything; one of the best pilots in the reformed Rogue squadron, gun fighter, police investigator, speeder bike rider, spy(though that apparently applied to everyone in Rogue Squadron. Your best of the best fighter pilots are the guys you send to infiltrate Courscant? ), so on and so forth, and then got to be a Jedi on top of everything else. Then as though being a Jedi wasn't enough, he happened to have talent in particularly rare areas of Force manipulation. About the only thing he didn't do right was figure out who the spy was across the arc of the first three books until he actually looked it up on an Imperial computer...while breaking out of an impossible to break out of prison.

All that said the books were still a fun read way back then.
    Just started reading the books. Friend put me on to them plus I really like wedge. Does sound like the books paint him in the fan boy style.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast