BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Clone Wars Season 6 on Netflix

Hey, so the unaired season 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is out on Netflix today and it's continuing season 5's trend of being a quality show.

Brother-Captain

OK, so I finally got around to watching season 6. When I got to the last episode, all I could think was, "WHAT A BUNCH OF @#$%ING MORONS!!"

It really made me sad that any of the Jedi survived. Seriously, I wanted to throw up. By the end of it, Tyranus and Sidious had basically given away their entire strategy. They may as well have gotten out a bull horn and screamed, "I, PALAPTINE, AM DARTH SIDEOUS!!" "I STARTED THE CLONE WAR!!" "I COMMISSIONED THE CLONES!!" "I AM GOING TO KILL ALL YOU JEDI WITH THEM!!!!" And yet, the Jedi still could not flippin' figure it out.

On top of that, in typical Star Wars fashion, a major cool baddie goes down like a punk, killed by ... wait for it ... Jar Jar Binks.

It really puts a damper on my enthusiasm for Rebels, especially when I heard they'll be having a closet Jedi. In my view, the Jedi and the Sith are the single most uninteresting thing in the Star Wars universe (and I say "single most" because Sith and Jedi are the same damned thing).
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Spoiler tags please?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

??

No spoilers were given. Paragraphs 1 & 2 were purely my opinion. Paragraph 3 didn't specify details. Note that Jar Jar has off-ed numerous characters, starting with Phantom Menace, and usually entirely by accident. In season six his accidental victim (this particular one, that is) just happened to be an unnamed figure who could have become a cool reoccurring character, but not now. As for paragraph 4, what wasn't opinion was information already revealed in the trailers.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Started seeing commentary, requested spoiler tags.

Apologies.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I kind of hated that baddie, so getting bumped off in "Jar-Jar and Mace Windu in Road to the Temple of Doom" was pretty okay by me.