BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default Mechanicum myrmidon secutors

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/MECHANICUM_MYRMIDON_SECUTORS.html"]NEW MECHANICUM MYRMIDON SECUTORS![/URL] £36.00

The Myrmidon Secutors are ordained priests of the Cult Mechanicum who embody the art of destruction at close quarters utilising the rightly feared Mechanicum weapons technology to further their ends. They keep no master long, instead they are drawn to battle as a vulture is drawn to carrion, seeking fresh challenges to defeat.
    This complete resin set contains three Mechanicum Myrmidon Secutor models with two phased plasma fusils, two maxim bolters and two graviton guns respectively and all carry power axes. These are available to pre-order now and will be despatched from 31st
    March.

These Dudes look awesome! Same bodies as the Destructors, just different arms.

Last edited by Bigred; 03-14-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Brother-Sergeant

I do think these look better than the destructors. The CC weapons seem to compliment the bodies more.

I love these.

They remind me of this guy from Dark Heresy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrmidon_Secutor.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	7877

They'll also make suitable proxies for Multilators.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by iheartgrimdark View Post
    I do think these look better than the destructors. The CC weapons seem to compliment the bodies more.
    +1 Bols chum.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/MECHANICUM_MYRMIDON_SECUTORS.html"]NEW MECHANICUM MYRMIDON SECUTORS![/URL] £36.00

March.

These Dudes look awesome! Same bodies as the Destructors, just different arms.

Yea the Mechanicum models are really starting to impress me more and more to the point where I may just start making a full on Mechanicum army as the Heresy continues. Add in the Imperial Knights from House Taranis and a Reaver would look pretty sweet on a table with Skitarii swarming around the legs. Anyway, pretty pumped for all the new FW kits rolling out.
    - Mobilis in Mobili

Chapter-Master

Liking the Mechanicus models more and more.

I just wish that there were 40k rules for them.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

I doubt most gamers would object to you fielding them using the Heresy rules. And I dare say it's something a community could lobby a tournament organiser to allow.

And besides that, this is FW, and by extent GW. I expect a 40k IA book using them at some point Never shut out a sale!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Models lovely. Fixed choice of weapon? Dreadful customer service. If I'm paying nearly £40 for three models, I should damn well be able to choose what guns they get.

Why Forge World don't just have weapon options on a drop-down menu is beyond me. I want a squad of Secutors ALL equipped with 2x Plasma Fusils. Why not give your customers the option to choose? Why force them to take Maxim Bolters (which are absolute turd)?

So annoying.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO