BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im sorry but maybe im not understanding I do know thatbthe fmcs base has to totally pass over a model to v.strike it.

And what ur saying abt the helldrake is exactly what Im not sure of, every1 here is telling me that the helkdrake since its a flyer and a vehicle, just needs to have part of its model, say fr example a wing tip to be over, even partially, any part of my base and its counted as able to v.strike since its a vehicle

Chapter-Master

Vector strike works exactly the same for a Heldrake as for an FMC. The only and only difference is that instead of using the FMC's base, you use the Flyer's Hull.

So the hull must start on one side of the vehicle, and move so that it has completely passed over to the other side. It can't just be on top of the other model, it has to completely pass over. Since the Flyer only has a 36" move, it would not have any space to move over to the other side of a model that is 35" away, thus it could not vector strike that model.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Dark Link, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Librarian

Does that mean from front to rear, or left to right, or can you pass over the front and cross the side of it at an angle?

The opponent may have place troops so that you can not move to the opposite side of the target model (front to rear), and by turning the angle a little you still have enough movement to cross a decent ammount of the targets base but can not make it to the opposite side.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chapter-Master

As long as you go over part of the target model and end up on the other side of it. Just keep in mind that Flyers can only move in a perfectly straight line.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12