BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ive read them a while ago not sure if any of u put anything abt trygon primes though... seeing as I havent used 1 since mid 5th ed it would be interesting to know how u think theyd fair nowadays with new rules in 6th ed.
    I mean yes they lost the re roll to hit (unless u give them maw claws and they become the same price as before) but now u gain an extra smash attack, u cud have 5 smash attacks! They have fleet and with hw important synapse became imo they have alot of potential in this ed, give them t.sacs too and u have a very scary ws5 t6 w6 a7/5 fearless MC with re roll to hit (potentially) and re roll to wound right in ur opponents face. Yes they didnt fix the subterranen assault rule but u cant remove the fear u put in ur enemies lines with one of those.
    Everyone talks about mawlocs, but I find them too random and circumstantial, while trygons are always a guarantee, if they ever survive the initial shooting...but then again thanks to their sacrifice most of the rest of ur army gets a turn shooting free
    Last edited by Dave Caruana; 03-15-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I haven't yet no, writing up my thesis so not a lot of time.

I like them though, and they work with endless swarm lists like a dream. and I agree about mawlocs
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Wud LOVE to use the dataslates, especially skyblight swarm, 3 flyrants, instead of twin broghers id have triplets hahaha but unfortunately practicing for a tournament which doesnt allow dataslates :/

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

print em off and smack em with em
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Wud LOVE to use the dataslates, especially skyblight swarm, 3 flyrants, then id be able to make 1 of them built for assault with BS+LW and ymgarl factor which is something id love to try but unfortunately practicing for a tournament which doesnt allow dataslates :/
    Still cant find a solid way to counter x3 helldrakes plus some other ally flier spam (night cythes, vendettas u name it), all the tentaclids either sme fail to hit, even with re roll, then they amazingly get the deamonic saves, then they have IWND to add to that!! Very very hard to beat for every1 yes, but for nids I think its slightly harder seeing that the drakes are more mobile and literally mop up anything we have on the ground too, even mcs if they focus all three on 1 MC withh vector strikes and templates, hence why even if you get swarmlord or a tyrant with 3 tyrant guard, they still die too easily when facing drakes. Thats why I find that walking tyrants cant possibly compete with the flyrant.
    Last edited by Dave Caruana; 03-15-2014 at 02:43 AM.

Heh would love to do that but unfortunately its not a local tournament, european one, there was a vote from all the countries and they gt ruled out, so did knights and D-weapons (when it cmes to D-weapons I agree and havent even read what knights have so dno what to say about that)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Caruana View Post
    Heh would love to do that but unfortunately its not a local tournament, european one, there was a vote from all the countries and they gt ruled out, so did knights and D-weapons (when it cmes to D-weapons I agree and havent even read what knights have so dno what to say about that)
    aaaaaaannnnnd this is why I don't go to tournaments anymore. When they are banning models and official codexes, I start wondering who are they catering too?

Stick to campaigns!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Just put up my batrep vs tau and farsight if u guys still interested

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12