BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Do people still play Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine on PC?

Just wondering i know its old now and THQ are gone but do people still play it or is it barren now?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    Just wondering i know its old now and THQ are gone but do people still play it or is it barren now?
    Hells yeah,

Its awesome
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Would you believe 3 weeks ago, I went back to it having been stuck on top of the titan. Only last night I completed it for the first time...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I haven't played it recently, but I might give the multiplayer a shot again sometime soon I think. That, and perhaps some achievement hunting.

Overall I liked the game, though after going through the single player campaign I kinda felt it was done. If only it had some DLC back then (single player dlc that is)
    40k- Chaos Space marines - Chaos Daemons - WM/H - Khador - Cygnar - Dystopian wars - EotBS

First-Captain

yeah I sometimes jump into the multiplayer with my friends, especially the coop part since pvp never really worked out for us somehow
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Sergeant

Sometimes I still play, I think the multiplayer is strong enough for enjoyment. There's a Steam group that gathers on Wednesdays. Steam: DragonL0rd132