BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

@mystery. But that's just it your necrons will get a new shiny codex and toys. they they will get some data slate loving as well and i mean i guess they could even do suppliments for them as well covering some og the major characters and their dynasties. I look at it as the options are unlimited its really up to the designers to go buck wild on this one and give us some great books.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    I do kinda feel bad for Necron, Grey Knights, and Dark Eldar. You guys waited a long time for your Codexes, and they came out and were awesome for a brief flash, then 6th came around and everyone started getting these hardbacks and supplements and stuff...

But then, it makes me excited for those players too, especially Necron and Dark Eldar. I'd love to see both those armies get some sort of psuedo-superheavy or fortification!
    Actually I dont even have a problem with that. Sure a few matchups are pretty rough but I really love DE the way they are. The army may be completely binary and alphastrike dependent, but I really like the theme and feel of the fast and deadly raider force. I am really afraid that GW will eventually mess their theme up in a future codex.

Librarian

I can Agree with charon easily on DE they are still considered a spoiler army. their a match up that can decimate an unprepared foe. even with their haydays in 5th many people haven't faced them. so with that being said they can do alot of damage to anyone they face. all that poision and tons of dark lances they are still a nightmare to face. i pitty the fool who underestimates dark eldar especially dark eldar in a skilled player.
    unfiltered since 85. Don't like me tell some one who cares

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123