BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

At least now we'll be able to know the rough intended dimensions for the Void Shield. I must admit, that's a lot taller than I expected.

First-Captain

definitely a No for me - ridiculous price, and I don't even like the design... guess I'll start planning a Hoth-esque generator (or is there one of an acceptable size floating around already perchance? anybody know of one?), and fark orf to the official model - I don't play in a GW that often anyways...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Sergeant

Wow that's ugly.

Anything scratch-built is and will be better looking than that. ugh...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    definitely a No for me - ridiculous price, and I don't even like the design... guess I'll start planning a Hoth-esque generator (or is there one of an acceptable size floating around already perchance? anybody know of one?), and fark orf to the official model - I don't play in a GW that often anyways...
    google search it and you get one painted up in tau colours
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Battle-Brother

This is pretty bad all around for me. While I want to use Void Generators with my IG, I am not forking out 300$ for three failcast behemoths that are that hideous. Really makes me wonder what they were thinking making that nightmare.
    The time for hope has long since past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.
    Tyranid: Record as of 3/14/2014 0 W - 5 L - 0 D

Quote Originally Posted by Pyredragon View Post
    This is pretty bad all around for me. While I want to use Void Generators with my IG, I am not forking out 300$ for three failcast behemoths that are that hideous. Really makes me wonder what they were thinking making that nightmare.
    Well you go and rant about an unconfirmed rumour while the rest of us wait and see if the Limited edition and resin parts aren't Stickmonkey or someone else passing wind and claiming it's a rumour.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I think its cool, lots of detail, and I love the integrated Servitor.

Still no proof of its limited status or that it's resin though.

Librarian

Quake Creators:

More photos of the generator:

Last edited by Gir; 03-18-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Gah...after seeing more of the mechanicustic details I want one now. if only it was plastic and not limited.Or maybe that's why I now want one even more than I did a few hours ago.

I'm such a sucker for grimdark mechanicus stuff. XD

Still I suppose I can make something like it using a electrical box, watch pieces, and marbles if I wasn't so darn lazy.

Ok the Limited and Resin bit (although NOT Finecast) has been confirmed, you may now lose your **** and start ranting.

on a related note I love it think it looks great.

Very nicely detailed. However, at that price, it isn't going to be on my table any time soon.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast