BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

I have had them on order from Amazon for ages. They have no clue when its released. That date came from Wayland. Mine needs to hurry up though
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Mine says "not yet dispatched" and "delivery estimate Tuesday 18 Mar 14 - Friday 28 Mar 14."

Given that they're not yet dispatched I really don't see how the lower end of that estimate can be valid. Does something happen when the delivery van gets up to 88mph?

Both ships revealed so far are pretty nuts. Farlander with push the limit and some advanced torpedoes anyone? Even without them his ability is pretty crazy, toss on advanced sensors and he can make red maneuvers with essentially no penalty. The only catch that I can see is unlike a focus token, the text seems to imply you need to have Eye results in your dice roll to make use of the card text.

The A-wing pilot is pretty slick too. Once again with push the limit, his maneuverability is pretty crazy. And with essentially being able to take 15 point prototype pilots now, you could probably put together a pretty nasty A-wing list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12