BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chaplain

Thanks to Conks, that's a really useful summary.

I need to catch up, am so far behind, only have book one!

I don't want to wait until 2016 for Ultramarines but in a way this is good for me as it will probably take me until then to paint my 40K Ultras....

I am very intrigued about the Imperial Army aspect mentioned for the battle of Calth book though. Will this be Ultramar Defence Force? Very excited if it is although they'll probably be nothing like mine....

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by StraightSilver View Post
    Thanks to Conks, that's a really useful summary.

I need to catch up, am so far behind, only have book one!

I don't want to wait until 2016 for Ultramarines but in a way this is good for me as it will probably take me until then to paint my 40K Ultras....

I am very intrigued about the Imperial Army aspect mentioned for the battle of Calth book though. Will this be Ultramar Defence Force? Very excited if it is although they'll probably be nothing like mine....

Yea no worries man! I am really excited for my copy of Extermination to arrive. My big project is Imperial Fists & Iron Warriors so I am really pumped about this.

My over all goal is to at least have 1 squad from every legion painted, all the primarchs, and all the "hero" characters as well.
    - Mobilis in Mobili

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Conks View Post

My over all goal is to at least have 1 squad from every legion painted, all the primarchs, and all the "hero" characters as well.
    Same.
    So far I've managed to acquire the character series models. One day I might paint them...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Sergeant

Question:

In HH Book 3, under the Raven Guard Legion Rules p274. Jump infantry, bikes, jetbikes, infantry in terminator army benefit from Furious Assault. Any idea what Furious Assault is, a typo of Furious Charge? I can't find it.

Librarian

Quite possible its a typo and I can't find Furious Assault rule in the book straight away. Doesn't mean its not in there somewhere I've missed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345