BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Scout

Really Excited for this release more so than book 2, mostly because of the Iron Warriors and Imperial Fists.
    - Mobilis in Mobili

Librarian

So, finishing up with the first trilogy, 6 more books to go...

Well, in that time we'll get some amazing Space Marine and Chaos Marine models and conversion kits, along with some incredible Primarch models, including Daemon Primarchs near the end if their promises hold up.

And then... what? Forgeworld will have a huge database of Legion models, and very, very little for any other force.

At least they're slowly chipping away at the Mechanicum models, but dang, could we see some more for... any other xenos or something?

Scout

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	archer.png 
Views:	184 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	7921

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Man, I still need to buy book two!
    Man, I still need to buy books 1 and 2. But I'm going to have to if I want the ruleset so I can play my Iron Warriors.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    There isn't much to say about the sisters of silence
    Yuk yuk yuk!

I think it looks quite promising. Very interested to see how they flesh out Alpha Legion

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It's not Thousand Sons and Sisters of Silence, but i'll take it...
    You poor thing, you never get what you want!

I'd like to point out that you poopooed the last release of HH models, because they weren't xenos... So I guess that's changed, good on you expanding your horizons! And hey, they got on all their cloths to so +1 right!?! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by whargoul666 View Post
    You poor thing, you never get what you want!

I'd like to point out that you poopooed the last release of HH models, because they weren't xenos... So I guess that's changed, good on you expanding your horizons! And hey, they got on all their cloths to so +1 right!?! Right?
    Oh, go **** yourself. I have better things to do than argue with morons who can't see that eighteen months of solid Marine releases is damned tedious for someone with only a passing interest in them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Oh, go **** yourself. I have better things to do than argue with morons who can't see that eighteen months of solid Marine releases is damned tedious for someone with only a passing interest in them.
    You do not have better things to do. For someone with a "passing interest" you sure chime in an awful lot.

Christ, what is it with obnoxious idiot newbies lately?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast