BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Can we keep things on track here please. Certainly you may disagree but please leave personal slurs out of it

If in any doubt here are the commenting rules.
    [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/faq.php?faq=termsmaster#faq_bolsrules[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Iron Father

I take it that goes for everyone Wolfie

- - - Updated - - -

So back on track, which Primarchs will we see next as some are still missing from previous books.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So back on track, which Primarchs will we see next as some are still missing from previous books.
    I want Kurze! I really wanna do the bad boy Night Lords as my next project.

I'm excited, though I do wish we get to see the book 2 models finished up before we see book 3 stuff
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I would say Mortarion will be the next Primarch. I would expect Konrad Cruze to be released when the Dark Angles ( Book 5 ) is released. Here is a quick run down of the Release Schedule from the last Games Day:

Book 3: Execution
    Easter release date if everything goes according to schedule ( Q1-2 2014)
    Raven Guard
    Primarch model of Corax with flight pack was strongly suggested as what they wanted to do.
    New units focusing on Hit and Run, precision strikes and Assassination I.e. Eliminating enemy command structure

Alpha Legion
    Primarch models for Alpharius and Omegon with the possibility of a 3rd because of the whole I am Alpharius.

Subtle differences in armour between the two.
    Alan Bleigh said that even tho the primarchs of the Alpha legion blend into their legion to complete missions there are times when they need to be seen as primarchs! This is what the models will represent. Them in their full glory.

Imperial Fists
    Even tho Rogal Dorn was on Terra during the battle of Phall he will be in the book along with Sigismund.

Iron Warriors
    The Iron Warriors will have models with rules for the Iron Circle in this book despite the fact that they were created after the battle of Phall where the Imperial Fists stormed aboard Perturabo's Flagship and into his Inner Sanctum causing him then to design and build them.
    Titan legions

Book 4 Prospero
    Before Christmas 2014 (Q3-4) most likely aiming for UK Gamesday but will be a tight schedule to keep up with.
    Thousand Sons
    Space Wolves

Speaking with Siman Egan the sculpted/designer of Angron, Fulgrim and Ferrus, he wants to do Leman Russ and Magnus in a duel like Fulgrim and Ferrus with Leman Russ's Wolves. This is only what he is planning not what is actually going ahead at this time.
    Sisters of Silence
    Emperors Custodes

Book 5 Signus Prime + another story involving the Dark Angles.
    6 months after the release of Prospero (Q2-3) 2015
    Daemons
    Blood Angles
    Dark Angles
    Dark Mechanicum

Book 6 Calth, released 6 months after Signus Prime (Q1-2 2016)
    Ultramarines
    Imperial Army
    Explanation on the World Bearers
    more Titan legions
    - Mobilis in Mobili

Chapter-Master

So, I have a question. I'm probably not going to play 30k, but I do love my Raven Guard. I'll pick up some funky models for them, but is it worth me picking up the book for fluff? How much of them is rules and how much is background?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

If it's anything like the first one, lots of background!

Particularly the early Legion stuff, pre-Primarchal unification.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

That's good to know, though bad for my wallet!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Bugrit, Millenium hand and shrimp.

I need to cheer meself up, I shall order Massacre tomorrow.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yey for Massacre!

Slaughter for everyone!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast