BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

First-Captain

Default New forge world goodies! Iron father and night lords!

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/IRON_HANDS_IRON_FATHER.html"]Iron Hands Iron Father[/URL] £19.50
    The Iron Hands of all the Space Marine Legions maintained perhaps the closest ties with the Mechanicum as was evident with the emphasis they placed on the use of machines and esoteric weaponry within their arsenals. This bond is exemplified non more so than with the Iron Fathers.
    The honorific of Iron Father exists outside of the established Legion hierarchy and is bestowed upon those individuals, most notably from within the Legion Forge Lords and Techmarine ranks, that display the greatest affinity with machines and how best to utilise them to further the Legions ends. Their position grants them access to equipment normally reserved for the highest Legion masters and on the battlefield they can be seen in the thickest of action dealing death with weapons born of arcane technology. Their prodigious knowledge of all things mechanical means that they are as adept at making battlefield repairs as they are at smashing aside the enemies of the Iron Hands in combat.
    The Iron Hands Iron Father set contains one complete resin model armed with a volkite charger, power axe and servo-arm and is equipped with Terminator armour. The Iron Hands Iron Father is available for pre-order now and will be despatched from the 31st March. Model designed by Israel Gonzalez.

I want to love this guy.....but...I'm not quite there yet.

Night Lords Terror Squads Heads & Torsos £11.00
    The Night Lords were famed for carrying out extreme judgement on the enemies of Mankind. Where such punishments were designed to be at their most visceral and personal, the Terror squads were unleashed. Head hunters and torturers all, within their ranks were found both the most coldly dispassionate and darkly imaginative of the Night Lords brethren.
    [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/NIGHT_LORDS_LEGION_TERROR_SQUAD_HEADS.html"]Terror Squad Heads[/URL]

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/NIGHT_LORDS_LEGION_TERROR_SQUAD_TORSOS.html"]Terror Squad Torsos [/URL]
    Last edited by Bigred; 03-21-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Occuli Imperator

Iron Father looks sweet
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

I think for me it's just the square panel on the front.

I'm gonna change that and then I'll be happy.

Love it all.

Especially non-ridiculously attired Night Lords!

- - - Updated - - -

Love it all.

Especially non-ridiculously attired Night Lords!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Night lords helmets would make nice Death Company helmets Blood for the....erm Sanguinius.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I do love that Iron Father, I don't think Forgeworld painted it in a way that shows it off very well.

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to see a use for it in 4TK.

That one Night Lord head would make for a sweet Chaplain helmet...

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt39 View Post
    I do love that Iron Father, I don't think Forgeworld painted it in a way that shows it off very well.

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to see a use for it in 4TK.
    Yea I think FW could have "cleaned up" that paint job to really make it pop, but I do love that model. I am pretty much waiting on the Iron Warriors and the Imperial Fists.
    - Mobilis in Mobili

The Iron Father gets my vote just for having a servo-arm that's been sculpted in three dimensions instead of two.