BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Models

Default 2010 Models

From Warseer
    Yesterday I got to look at some of the new WIP items for 2010 and beyond. A lot of it is already out there, (Ork Dreads). Some of it has been seen. I got permission to mention some of the items, but not a lot of specifics or specific release details.

* New GK Terminators 3ups (5 poses, 1 HQ/leader)
    * New Daemonhunter/Witchhunter concept art
    * New DH/WH vehicles/support
    * New Ork dreads
    * New Marine models for a specific chapter
    * New SM concept art
    * New DE models (these are sweet, and I'm not a DE lover)
    * New DE concept art
    * New Guard tanks/artillery
    * New Necron MC sized model
    * New Necron concept art
    * New Ork vehicles
    * New 40k concept art and 3ups tied to a future Codex release
    * A lot of the Missions book tie in releases

Obviously a lot of this just strengthens rumors that are already out there. And some of it looks very rough, as in 3ups with lots of notes for changes.

I'm struggling to hold back and just dump specifics. There is one model in particular I want to talk about, but am unable, but you all will find that out soon anyhow, it's part of the Missions release, so news will spill out in due course.

Veteran-Sergeant

An army that is entirely fleet of foot would be eldar, so maybe dark eldar will be too (are they allready or what?) or if we're talking about an army based on a space fleet it would obviosly be Black Templars.

Quote Originally Posted by Artein View Post
    From Warseer
    was about to post it but you beat me to it!

some interesting stuff and seems beleiveable (he has been ALLOWED to tell us this so maybe the clampdown is slipping slightly and any more he could lose his job)

the coming year looks good

fingers crossed for a necron codex 5th ed necrons will be awesome (well all the others have been)

Abbess Sanctorum

* New DH/WH vehicles/support
    So what exactly are they gonna put up? With the exception of plastic rhino doors that we don't have to purchase from forgeworld, there's not that much I can think of. Which would be nice. I hate buying lame-*** astartes rhinos and then adding Sororitas doors ontop of that...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chaplain

i use the immo box for rhinos, it also does for a good base for exorcist conversions. and its cheaper than fw doors

Default 2010 Models

Quote Originally Posted by Legoklods View Post
    An army that is entirely fleet of foot would be eldar, so maybe dark eldar will be too (are they allready or what?) or if we're talking about an army based on a space fleet it would obviosly be Black Templars.
    The Dark Eldar army already have fleet of foot rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    So what exactly are they gonna put up? With the exception of plastic rhino doors that we don't have to purchase from forgeworld, there's not that much I can think of. Which would be nice. I hate buying lame-*** astartes rhinos and then adding Sororitas doors ontop of that...
    Repressor maybe?

Abbess Sanctorum

Already have it, produced by forgeworld. And since you have to use forgeworld rules to use the repressor they aren't likely to make it plastic unless they're releasing a Sisters codex along with it, which would be awesome to see done this year.

Just unlikely.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    The Dark Eldar army already have fleet of foot rule.
    For now. Remember DE codex is going to be a complete remake, so what is DE now, might now be DE as we know of when the new codex comes out.

Then only thing I believe we can completely say is the name Dark Eldar will be the same, other than that, everything can completely change.

Tyranids use to be fast, now they slowed them down, same thing can happen to Dark Eldar as well.

Abbess Sanctorum

Be sure to move the stuff in [url=http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=3432&page=4]that thread[/url] here, to avoid confusion.

And I still wonder what exactly they mean by DH/WH vehicles, because there's really nothing that they can provide unless it's a brand new forgeworld vehicle which we've never seen before.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast