BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2010 Models

Chaplain

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Lol, why the hell would they release a mistress of the repentia? It's not like those models are just jumping off the shelf becuase they're uberawesomestrong.

Still, this is a good sign. If this goes as I think it does, it means that the Sisters codex will be closer to the second edition codex than the third edition one, though hopefully they'll do more than just a reversion.
    Could this be a named Character with Fails of Retrebution rather than the Repenta Mistress??
    It seems most new Codexs have many more special Characters. Look out for the return of old ones like Kyranov, St Praxides etc.
    May be a new Immolator like the Hellhound with ranged Inferno cannon?
    Regards Barry H. "the Emperor Protects!"

Chapter-Master

I was told by my local friendly GW store that a New Immolator is in the pipe. He told me he saw a picture of it....

went by really fast- he said that this was back n' September. They went through the Space Wolves and Tyranids slowly- then the 2010 models were click click click click right through the slides.

Abbess Sanctorum

A cat of nine tails is very distinct from a flail with hooks at the end of its chains, imperialsavant.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

The Dark Mechanic

The GW Advance Order Warhammer 40K page is now empty because the latest Legion of the Damned models were released yesterday. That means the Battle Missions book and related new model releases for March will be going up on that page shortly, perhaps this week. I plan on checking it every day this week as I'm quite interested to see exactly what all the new 40K items for March actually look like.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789