BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Banned

Well pretty marines aren't archaic gay stereotypes, they're a parody of the Japanese bishounen warrior, who is basically just a super pretty guy who loves beauty in the world. So all you're really doing by saying you think of them when you think of LGBT people in 40k is displaying your ignorance.
    And, as psycho says, they're purple.

Because I know what a Japanese bishounen warrior is? xD
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

Ok, time to wade in with my size 12s ([URL="http://www.shoesizingcharts.com/#men"]do your own conversion[/URL]). Surely regardless of sexual orientation they would look the same at war. Unless you want something [URL="http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2008/11/29/3750_md-Humor,%20Rainbow%20Warriors.jpg"]horribly stereotyping[/URL].
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I like the Rainbow Warriors aztec-y theme though.

Banned

Well I think it's enough to say that just because a character is gay that they have to be akin to Julian Clary (or the reverse that someone who displays non-traditional gender traits is gay) is an idiotic, outdated and harmful sterotype.

My Heldrake's hull is mostly pink, he cares not for your stereotypes

[url=https://flic.kr/p/fHU9Lt][/url]

When I think gay I think Ian Mckellen.

Or Steve from work, who is outrageously fabulous, and I love him for it. xD

Love the helchicken. Just don't expect me to go against it. I have very bad experiences fighting them. Terribad rolling skills

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Menethil View Post
    Love the helchicken. Just don't expect me to go against it. I have very bad experiences fighting them. Terribad rolling skills
    That's ok, I'm playing pure deathguard currently, no drake in sight :P

Thank god for no helchicken. Last time I fought my friends one I hit it with around 14 lascannon shots over the course of the battle, 7 got through the jink..........and I dropped it by 1 hull point. I swear my dice are loaded against me

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast