BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Is the 2k unlimited just that? So could I, for example, run a Dreadmob with Stompa or even an Unbound army? Also, Morkanaut as a stand-in for a Meka Dread, acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf View Post
    Absolutely not. We do allow Tyranids to have allies for the team tournament, but we don't have Draigo leading a unit of them.
    So with 7th Ed out what are the Team event players Alliance options? 7th Ed matrix or....?

7th Edition Rules for Team. Still no Draigo in a unit of Nids.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Can I have Draigo join my Genestealer unit?
    "Let blood and fire obliterate the world! I will never desist till I have dragged to my palace by her hair the barbarian queen, the daughter of dogs!"

No fortifications listed in the 7th edition rulebook...does this mean no fortifications in the 1500, period?

Are lists still due on the 10th? It seems like with the release of 7th folks will need a little more time to get a list ready for the new ruleset.
    Also is there a penalty for not turning a list on time, if still due by the 10th?

Will the Morkanaut be allowed in the Team tournament?
    http://crazyredpraetorian.blogspot.com/
    http://theflylordsofterra.blogspot.com/

So, for the doubles tourney, it has the Death Star Eliminator or whatever it's called. It centers a S D weapon over a unit with more than 500 points in that one unit.

If I have a unit in a transport, let's say a terminator squad w/ a captain in a Stormraven, does that count as one unit, or does it not get targeted because the unit inside is less than 500 points?

I submitted my list but haven't heard back from anyone. When will we know we are officially signed up for the 1500 and our list is okay? If I have to paint different models, i'd like to get a head start.

Is there a list somewhere that we can confirm we are signed up and have our list approved?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast