BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Are the 2 armies considered battle brothers for all purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjawraithlord View Post
    Are the 2 armies considered battle brothers for all purposes?
    Absolutely not. We do allow Tyranids to have allies for the team tournament, but we don't have Draigo leading a unit of them.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Jon:

I'm interested in the limited 1500 pt tourney and would like to know if all of the Space Marine supplements are all allowed. I'd like to use the Sentinels of Terra supplement.

You mention that "paper codices" are the standard. Is that to mean that we must have the hardbound version of the codex on-hand or can we just have the digital version on our tablet device (as long as it's a printed codex). Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoralee View Post
    Jon:

I'm interested in the limited 1500 pt tourney and would like to know if all of the Space Marine supplements are all allowed. I'd like to use the Sentinels of Terra supplement.

You mention that "paper codices" are the standard. Is that to mean that we must have the hardbound version of the codex on-hand or can we just have the digital version on our tablet device (as long as it's a printed codex). Thanks in advance.
    Sentinels of Terra is available as a physical book, and is allowed. You can have the digital copy, that's fine.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Will knights be aloud in the 1500 pt

Ok well what if my partner and my army are already battle bros? Can then ICs join?
    Example if he brought space marines and i brough blood angels, could my captain join his tac squad?

Also for the 2K there is still no updated details on the webpage, i would recommend getting on that XD

What is the model policy? 70% of the model has to be gw bits etc....? For example would a dreamforge leviathan be an exceptable model for an imperial knight?
    Jrod

Answers:

Knights are allowed in 1500.
    Battle Brothers can join allied units.
    Models need to be appropriately sized as compared to the GW model. No percentage of GW is required; if you want to use a dreamforge model and it looks great and is not significantly smaller or larger than the GW model, you're good to go.

The main page doesn't seem to be updated to allow "anything goes" in the unlimited tournament bracket.

That aside, what's TGC's ruling on a tau commander joining a non-ovesa riptide? Allowed?

Whats the schedule for doubles going to be? We'll be playing the Narrative Friday night which starts at 5pm, but would like to play in the doubles as well if they don't overlap.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast