BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Questions about WFB

Ask your questions about Warhammer Fantasy rules/scenarios here.

I cant seem to find anything about how scores are broken down or any restrictions to army list building. Should I take this to mean that I can bring whatever I want? Where can I find the breakdown of scoring for paint? I could be missing an obvious link somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Where do I find comp and paint scoring requirements? Thanks.

No tournament restrictions on army composition. Paint scoring will be GT standard; the rubric may or may not be published beforehand, but really if you look at the scoring for any of the GTs in the country the scoring is pretty standard overall at this point. Most of the points are or good tabletop standard. Unique units/flags, standout characters, and extraordinary theme and display will push you over the top. I don't think that has changed in GT paint scoring in the past 20 years, though minor deviations in the way the points are tallied are pretty common.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Quote Originally Posted by bdix View Post
    Where do I find comp and paint scoring requirements? Thanks.
    Since it has not been posted to the site. Here you go.

[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjeL0zXjsVQdzBuMUNKNlRIa0E4dVBybTdoV3ZTWTFobzBF/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

This is for Saturday, Sunday. I will have the rules for Friday this upcoming Monday (4/21). Though 90% of it will be the same.

I am unsure why my link to the masters FAQ in the packets isnt working but i encourage you to go here

[url]http://www.wargamersusa.com/showthread.php?tid=1764[/url]

Considering that lists are due imminently, can we get some official ruling for the new wood elves that pertain to list building?

1) Can the Enchanted Arrows be duplicated amongst units and/or characters?
    2) Do the Enchanted Arrows count against the Magic Item allowance of characters?
    3) Mysterious Terrain rules are not used...how does this pertain to the free wood granted to wood elves and/or to the woods created by the Acorn of Ages? According to the Army book these woods are not "Mysterious Terrain" (I read "mysterious terrain" as being type not determined until a model enters the feature), but that the type is known ahead of time. Is this the correct interpretation, and will the predetermined terrain rules for these forests be used as such in the games?

Thanks!