BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by YourSwordisMine View Post
    YES!!! TURN BASED!

I am a happy camper!

I am SO sick of real time strategy games... I wish to god they would die in a fire...

Turn Based is where it's truly at.
    +1
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Oh! Interesting...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

For those with a good connection and quick reactions 'm sure real-time systems are great, but for a low tech guy like myself with poor reactions turn based is king.
    More turn based games FTW!
    I this is a hit I can only assume Necromunda should be just around the corner. Guess they were pushed toward turn-based after Warmachine got released in same format. Hope they both work well

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wolfchild Fenner View Post
    For those with a good connection and quick reactions 'm sure real-time systems are great, but for a low tech guy like myself with poor reactions turn based is king.
    More turn based games FTW!
    I this is a hit I can only assume Necromunda should be just around the corner. Guess they were pushed toward turn-based after Warmachine got released in same format. Hope they both work well
    Warmachine is Turn based too?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm glad they are including Sisters of Sigmar, it's not being able to choose the gender of your troops but it's better than nothing. Hope they produce a good game.
    Let's just hope the Sisters are better than they are in the actual game.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Let's just hope the Sisters are better than they are in the actual game.
    Well they should be if they balance things right, hopefully they will. It isn't like it is a direct port of the tabletop game.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Shiny!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Looks like there might be wimmin outside the Sisters of Sigmar, so yay. Looks nice.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I will be all over that
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast