BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

People who eat with their mouth open during a game and spray chewed crisps all over my army. Then I'm the bad person for yelling at them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Why do you need to eat while playing? Certainly, massive apocalypse games I can see the need for comfort breaks but a normal game really?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

If i stop eating candy and soda I die, that said ive never gotten either on someone else's minis let alone my own!

I'm fine with eating during a game so long as basic manners are observed:

Don't talk with your mouth full
    Don't chew with your mouth open
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

I hate it when people touch my Nobz without my permission, or any of my boyz for that matter.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

In game: When I set up my army and put 4 Wave Serpents on the board. My opponent then roles his eyes and says "Serpent Spam" and then he put out his 7 AV 13 Necron tanks. Because AV 13 spam isn't nearly as bad!!?
    On line: When someone posts anything about playing in a tournament, going to one, looking at one, or even just walking by one, and the next guy post that he is just some WAAC dirt bag player with no self worth outside of his toy soldiers. If you don't like tournaments, don't get involved with them and don't attack someone you have never even met before.

On line 2: GW puts out new rules, models or anything else to buy and someone instantly screams "Money Grab!!!!". There is nothing that says you have to buy every single thing they make. Nothing says that if you don't buys this then you can no longer play the game. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567