BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Default Salamanders Pyroclasts New from FW

New from Forge World:
    [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SALAMANDERS_LEGION_PYROCLASTS.html"]Salamander Pyroclasts: [/URL]£34

The dreaded Pyroclasts are the burning fury of the Salamanders Legion given form. The Pyroclasts were created by Vulcan, Primach of the Salamanders, to fulfil the role of bringers of destruction, equipping them with advanced and extremely powerful thermal/incendiary weapons of his own devising known as flame projectors. To the Salamanders fire is more than merely a weapon; it has an almost mythical function and embodies both purifying destruction and the potential for rebirth and redemption.

In battle they are relentless and remorseless, and where they are unleashed there can be no possibility of mercy or reprieve from the fire.

The Salamanders Legion Pyroclasts set, designed by Keith Robertson, is a complete multi-part resin kit comprising of five models armed with Pyroclast flame projectors, one of which is also armed with a power fist. This set is available to order now.

Last edited by Bigred; 03-28-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Veteran-Sergeant

Pipped to the post...

They priiiiitty
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Occuli Imperator

I was wondering if it had been posted so rushed the post
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

now those look hot as all hell... niiice! too bad I don't play Sallys...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chaplain

Dat sword! I really like everything, but I am not sold on the veil. Perhaps the problem is the colors scheme... which I guess, unfortunately, is not up for debate.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dlatrex View Post
    Dat sword! I really like everything, but I am not sold on the veil. Perhaps the problem is the colors scheme... which I guess, unfortunately, is not up for debate.
    I dig the veil.

You could probably paint the veil different colors without stretching even a strict interpretation of the fluff. Presumably Salamanders from different parts of their home world encounter different colored firedrakes.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

A unique Salamanders unit/models is what iv seen a lot of people say they'd like - so happy for those player. I think they look pretty damn good but wouldnt buy them myself.

Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4..........

ROASTY TOASTY!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Ohh I love those. doubt I'll buy any as I'm an Imperial Fist player but they are lovely models. Really like the backpack/hose assembly on them:

Dig that sword too, very nasty looking!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Shame the Powerfist looks naff.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast