BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Scout

Re-boxing makes sense but I am hoping for a new sprue. Even if they don't re-do the entire model, updating the sprue with more
    Khorne specific bits would be a great thing. I have lots of the current berserker models and I like them but with the changes made to
    the SM tactical box set, there is so much more GW could do with the berserkers.

Battle-Brother

I expect they're being repackaged; and I trust they'll get packaged as a squad of 8 (4 on a sprue), and the price will either stay the same, or go up. My money's on the latter, knowing GW... :-/

New World Eater minis in preparation for a World Eaters supplement? I'm all for it, just hurry up with the Thousand Sons codex.

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
    I expect they're being repackaged; and I trust they'll get packaged as a squad of 8 (4 on a sprue), and the price will either stay the same, or go up. My money's on the latter, knowing GW... :-/
    They were already 8 to a box, I thought?
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    They were already 8 to a box, I thought?
    12 to a box at the moment, which incidentally makes them cheaper than basic chaos marines

Chapter-Master

Wasn't there supposed to be a few more Chaos kits in the second half of this month?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Occuli Imperator

Who knows?

For reference, they are still on the GW UK 'site.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

kind of makes sense I just picked one up from my local store, they moved it down to $21 cause of slow 40k sales, if its a resculpt only sort of bummed, if its a repackage im stoked to have gotten the whole dozen for so cheap

Oblits are gone too. I think this harkens repackaging / new kits. I am guessing in the case of the berzerkers they will modify the sprue layout and add some new bitz like an icon bearer arm, and enough components to make 2 more guys so it will be a standard box of 10 like every other basic troop box in the game. This is just a theory though. In the case of the Oblits I thought them and the Mutilators might get the dual build plastic kit treatment but the Mutilators are still on the site. I guess we'll all find out soon enough. If they are redoing berzerkers first it's kind of dumb since they are the only cultist marines that already have an actual plastic kit.

Librarian

And Oblits are gone too.

Not that it means anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast