BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Hey Brother Garrod, thanks very much for your posts. Any chance you could give us a run down on any new units added to the generic Legions list? I assume they've added official rules for the Kharybdis Assault Claw but is there any hint at upcoming units or changes to existing units?

That's so awesome! Thank you so much!

Not a problem

Sorry to be a spoilsport....but I'm pretty sure posting extracts like that is GW wrath inducing, and against forum rules?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

haven't posted any points values , thought it was okay as long as they were not added .
    If it is indeed against the rules , then the posts can be deleted

Severe lack of Xenos.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Sorry to be a spoilsport....but I'm pretty sure posting extracts like that is GW wrath inducing, and against forum rules?
    He hasn't posted anything specific such as points values, he has generalized the special rules and so on. The only thing he might get pinged on is the stat-lines. In any case, this is a Forge World book; they may be an arm of Games Workshop, but those responsible for leaks about their books almost never get in trouble from what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bail Ohmar View Post
    Severe lack of Xenos.
    It was a Horus Heresy focused event by the sounds of it, with almost every release being 30K related. Not really a surprise that there wasn't much Xenos stuff, however the confirmation of a new Tyranid monster is nice.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chaplain

Brother, again thank you so much for the effort. One quick question: does Perturabo have a Invlun? The stats as listed seem to only list his 2+ and immunities...

First-Captain

Thanks for this Garrod

Thanks very much for the info. If a humble heretic may ask for even more info, could I please get stats on the Dreadclaw Drop Pod (drop pod assault?) and Chaos Fire Raptor (heavy support or fast attack?)? Anything 40k specific, as well.

If these have already been asked I apologize!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast