BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it yet , but there are a few new things in the latest FW catalogue
    the first being a combi weapon pack , 5 combi plasma , 5 combi melta and 5 combi flamer , the second being emperors children torsos
    and the third being tech thralls with mitra-locks.
    All labelled as being available ' spring 2014'

I haven't got any of the HH books, so this may be a stupid question.
    Looking at the poster in the background, does anyone know if Iron Hands can take Thallax in their army list, or is it just a paint job or an allies thing?

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/philbrad/media/FW%20Openday%202014/20140330_103249_zpsb2af70c5.jpg.html][/URL]

First-Captain

has anyone checked out FW new Bulletin [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BULLETIN_10.html"]Bulletin[/URL]

they are showing another Knight varient

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140330_145527_10Csm.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	8089
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

thats the lancer there are rules for it in the latest heresy book

Have taken the lists down Im afraid , may have posted a lot more stuff than I should have , and don't want to get anyone in trouble

a new nid would make me so happy
    Member of team Zer0Comp and the website www.frontlinegaming.org

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    It was a Horus Heresy focused event by the sounds of it, with almost every release being 30K related. Not really a surprise that there wasn't much Xenos stuff, however the confirmation of a new Tyranid monster is nice.
    The trouble is the HH Weekender with FW presence is HH themed, FW Open Days are now HH themed and most of what they reveal at Games Days is HH themed. Warhammer Forge is all but dead and we aren't even getting an Imperial Armour book a year anymore. I mean IA12 will have been out 12 months in May and there is no hint of IA13, not so much as a whisper.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I really wish I could care about any other product. I really do. xD
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I like the HH books, the model range at this point is beyond tedious apart from the Primarchs. 'Here is Olde Style Marine variant #446C and the 278th SM tank variant, GIVE US MORE MONEY YOU LITTLE ****S!'.

I don't even bother reading the newsletter anymore, and that is a shame because I used to look forward to new ones.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I haven't given them money yet, they've only just released the army I wanted to do. (Alpha Legion)
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast