BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by A.j. Heiskell View Post
    Yet again...the Orks are the step children of 40K.
    Have you not seen all the Goodies that FW has done for us in the past. Let the other Xenos catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Warhammer Forge is all but dead and we aren't even getting an Imperial Armour book a year anymore. I mean IA12 will have been out 12 months in May and there is no hint of IA13, not so much as a whisper.
    They are still bringing out way more WFB stuff than before the split. Plus I blame the community for that, why buy WHF stuff if tourny organisers won't let us use them. This is why we can't have nice things.

As for the IA Boks, to be fair they are updating the old ones, so that why their is no mention of new ones. IA:2 2nd Ed just hit and they are well into IA:3 2nd ed which is what the new 'Nid Gribblies are for.

I'm getting really tired of dealing with folks derailing threads complaining about either CSM rules or about other people complaining or about the dreaded WAAC player and their horriblness. Keep it on topic, folks. I'd say it's not too difficult, but the last 2 weeks of email says otherwise.

[URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?43394-The-Lounge-Hamsterdam-Home-to-all-of-your-thread-derailing-complaints-arguments&p=408864#post408864"]There is now a thread in The Oubliette that you can yell at all you'd like about those off topic topics - it's even stuck to the top of the forum for easy locating.[/URL]

Derailing threads with arguments about subjects that are off topic will now incur a 4 day ban to any user that participates; that will escalate per additional infraction. Flag it, and keep your own posts on topic. The mods will deal with it. You have been warned.
    Last edited by The Girl; 04-02-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Have you not seen all the Goodies that FW has done for us in the past. Let the other Xenos catch up.
    Yeah was going to say, including upgrade kits and such, the Orks have about FIFTY kits on the forge world site. Necrons have 13 kits and Dark Eldar have only THREE kits, so if any Xenos faction on FW deserve treatment next, it is arguably Dark Eldar. I wouldnt mind seeing some of those necron special characters too but I doubt they will get them.

Now im loving all of this mechanicus stuff. But when are they just going to get their own codex or IA army list. Currently all the rules are spread out between 3 fairly pricy yet still really cool books.
    Purge the Weak!

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Yeah was going to say, including upgrade kits and such, the Orks have about FIFTY kits on the forge world site. Necrons have 13 kits and Dark Eldar have only THREE kits, so if any Xenos faction on FW deserve treatment next, it is arguably Dark Eldar. I wouldnt mind seeing some of those necron special characters too but I doubt they will get them.
    And Orks are supposed to be the next army in line for a nre rule book and plastic kits. FW is not going to make new models for them while GW is getting ready to release them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrail View Post
    Now im loving all of this mechanicus stuff. But when are they just going to get their own codex or IA army list. Currently all the rules are spread out between 3 fairly pricy yet still really cool books.
    Well , not really , everything is more or less in book 3 , the only things that aren't are the ad-mech version of the land raider and the avenger fighter along with the titans ( warhound and reaver )
    But you can quite convincingly put together a very powerful ad-mech force from book 3 alone

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    They are still bringing out way more WFB stuff than before the split. Plus I blame the community for that, why buy WHF stuff if tourny organisers won't let us use them. This is why we can't have nice things.
    I'm going to blame the fact that WFB gets way less overall sales than 40k. If only 1% of players buy forgeworld, and WFB has 20% of the players that 40k gets, do the math.

Chapter-Master

I'm not really sure why Forgeworld is even separate. They're literally in the same building, designing often duplicate sets of rules and models for the same game and often the same units at the same time. Why treat them so differently?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    I'm going to blame the fact that WFB gets way less overall sales than 40k. If only 1% of players buy forgeworld, and WFB has 20% of the players that 40k gets, do the math.
    That becomes a cycle though. FW produce less WFB stuff, people buy less WFB stuff and what they now produce are mostly items you only need one of. I mean I bought a stack of the Empire troop kits they released but only one of each big monster. They would get more sales from me (and I'd imagine other cashed up WFB players) if they were releasing some new soldier models

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    That's why I'm a bit miffed IA13 has dropped off the radar.

I mean it isn't like I'm expecting HH levels of attention but it would be nice if a FW Open Day would at least acknowledge their other lines a bit more. I mean the Dread Saurian is nice and I'm buying one but we've had three HH books and 2-3 IA books and ONE WFB campaign book and Monstrous Arcanum and that is all I think.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Did no one read The Girl's post? These are all off topic posts, please stop. Or make another thread.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast