BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

I don't have an issue with the amount of attention lavished on HH really, FW have an obligation to meet demand and make money. What annoys me is that first we were promised that Warhammer Forge wouldn't be affected by it and extra staff were being taken on to ensure this. then they said those staff were working on HH projects and WarForge would basically be Trish Carden making monsters for the forseeable future. Then we went from having an Imperial Armour book every 6-9 months or so to having one every year at the most. We were also told IA13 would be Dark Eldar vs Others and would tie into IA12 at last years Games Day. Now we get spiky Marines intead. Now before any Chaos players jump in and say 'but we need some love too!' I want to point out two things:

a) If the situation were reversed you would be as pissed off as me
    b) Dark Eldar have all of three FW kits, one of those is a decade old and is ****. There are four times as many Chaos dreadnought variants as there are FW DE kits.

But the issue isn't that I begrudge Chaos the attention, it's that we were lied to. I like HH stuff as much as the next girl but what I've really been looking forward to is the xenos books and now that's been taken away so I'm really, really pissed off. It wouldn't be a problem if the IA release schedule had been blown out but it has, so it is.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't have an issue with the amount of attention lavished on HH really, FW have an obligation to meet demand and make money. What annoys me is that first we were promised that Warhammer Forge wouldn't be affected by it and extra staff were being taken on to ensure this. then they said those staff were working on HH projects and WarForge would basically be Trish Carden making monsters for the forseeable future. Then we went from having an Imperial Armour book every 6-9 months or so to having one every year at the most. We were also told IA13 would be Dark Eldar vs Others and would tie into IA12 at last years Games Day. Now we get spiky Marines intead. Now before any Chaos players jump in and say 'but we need some love too!' I want to point out two things:

a) If the situation were reversed you would be as pissed off as me
    b) Dark Eldar have all of three FW kits, one of those is a decade old and is ****. There are four times as many Chaos dreadnought variants as there are FW DE kits.

But the issue isn't that I begrudge Chaos the attention, it's that we were lied to. I like HH stuff as much as the next girl but what I've really been looking forward to is the xenos books and now that's been taken away so I'm really, really pissed off. It wouldn't be a problem if the IA release schedule had been blown out but it has, so it is.
    All fair points, but as one of those chaos players, if this is true, then it would be nice for our FW options to actually be descent or even just playable (dreadclaws and kharybdis heres looking at you)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718