BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Man I am so glad chaos didnt get access to the GW knights, the Forge world chaos version is SO MUCH COOLER.

I mean really right? don't you think so?

I guess I should apologise for not being patient then, because you guys were right, the FW is awesome

.....wait!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I am kinda hoping that the new Nid is about Knight sized and is effectively a Bio-Knight. It looks awesome so far altho I am not 100% sold on the carapace extending over its head

Edit: Did a quick search of the name on the card "dimacherion" and came up with dimachaerus, a type of roman gladiator specializing in combat with two swords. From wikipedia "Dimachaeri would have been ideally suited to fight heavily armored opponents and they may have fought other dimachaeri, as well."

perhaps it is a bioknight specifically designed to fight other knights?
    Last edited by Liazardman; 03-30-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

yeah I dunno about the nid, I'll wait till we get a more complete model before I make up my mind
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I'm either missing the irony or I didn't pay enough attention, but where have you saw Chaos knight?

Veteran-Sergeant

I love the Knight Lancer and I'll no doubt add one to my army, but I prefer the brutal, bulkier, more baroque GW one in all honesty. Here's hoping the Castellan comes out soon! Want a full detachment!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quite like the Knight power claw/fist
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Quote Originally Posted by Liazardman View Post
    I am kinda hoping that the new Nid is about Knight sized and is effectively a Bio-Knight. It looks awesome so far altho I am not 100% sold on the carapace extending over its head

Edit: Did a quick search of the name on the card "dimacherion" and came up with dimachaerus, a type of roman gladiator specializing in combat with two swords. From wikipedia "Dimachaeri would have been ideally suited to fight heavily armored opponents and they may have fought other dimachaeri, as well."

perhaps it is a bioknight specifically designed to fight other knights?
    Maybe a critter with twinlinked D CC weapons?

Chapter-Master

I love the siege automata. that is exactly the sort of thing I was going to build to be my world eater non chaos-y defiler
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I love the siege automata. that is exactly the sort of thing I was going to build to be my world eater non chaos-y defiler
    having just finished Betrayer - how would that thing even remotely keep pace with the World Eaters? It's not like they did any sieging anyways... they just run at things and bash then until nothing moves
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    It might not have a name yet, being so WIP its not get real legs yet. Looks like a giant Lictor though

Update; The again i think I preferred Mr Mystery's name

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimachaerus[/url]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    yeah I dunno about the nid, I'll wait till we get a more complete model before I make up my mind
    derp. Really? This model already looks awesome and you cannot make up your mind?
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast