BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    no its some serious sarcasm dripping with heavy condescension for those posters that were very aggressive about their insistence that chaos players are merely whiners and that FW would be OBVIOUSLY picking up GWs slack on the issue.....
    No, it sounds like more evidence of the never-ending whining which we've grown accustomed to from Chaos players. Not to mention a reminder of the short-sightedness. Because after all, unless it exists right now it'll never appear, right? It wasn't that long ago that people were saying "I'm sure Forge World will make the Lancer, Crusader, and Warden", and lo and behold, it appears they've done just that, something which wasn't confirmed until today. So up until yesterday, people could've been making the same comments which you just made about Chaos Knights in relation to the Lancer. And you seriously still disbelieve the idea of Forge World following up with Chaos Knights when they've already proven to be working on other Knight variants? Good God, man, grow some sense.

Veteran-Sergeant

The Imperial Fist Templar Brethren sound like they were the precursor to the Honour Guard, and thus will make great versions for my Crimson Fists!

Last edited by Brother Garrod; 04-01-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks for all the Info, think we can get all the other Legion Units?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    No, it sounds like more evidence of the never-ending whining which we've grown accustomed to from Chaos players. Not to mention a reminder of the short-sightedness. Because after all, unless it exists right now it'll never appear, right? It wasn't that long ago that people were saying "I'm sure Forge World will make the Lancer, Crusader, and Warden", and lo and behold, it appears they've done just that, something which wasn't confirmed until today. So up until yesterday, people could've been making the same comments which you just made about Chaos Knights in relation to the Lancer. And you seriously still disbelieve the idea of Forge World following up with Chaos Knights when they've already proven to be working on other Knight variants? Good God, man, grow some sense.
    This basically being exactly what I'm talking about, the apologists will always move those goal posts rather than admit they were not only wrong, but that GW doesnt luv them forever and evar
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Daemon-Prince

Holy Crap Alpha Legion.............. Those are some nice rules! Now what do the Deathguard get new?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Librarian

This basically being exactly what I'm talking about, the apologists will always move those goal posts rather than admit they were not only wrong, but that GW doesnt luv them forever and evar
    Or more likely, they don't actually give a **** and just want Chaos players to shut up.

What goalposts were moved? The common thought was that FW will produce Chaos Knight variants. Not that they will produce them and have them out by Open Day. The fact that they have already made a full resin variant model for the Lancer is a good sign, not a bad one. That is, unless there was some comment at the Open Day from FW along the lines of "Screw Chaos players, we don't plan to make Chaos Knights because we hate the people who want them personally, mwahahahaha!"

Wasn't there a comment about how FW is planning on a "War Machines of the Renegades" book to update all the Chaos stuff in a form like IA2 Vol 2?

Chapter-Master

I am super disappointed that the lancer isn't for regular 40k... but if I say that too loud, the Chaos guys will dogpile me.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Any information about new Mechanicum units other than the ones we saw at the show (ie knight, big siege robot and new tank)? Also, any stats available for the thanatar siege automata?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast