BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kamikazelocks

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    Does 85 points sound reasonable then? That's the cost of a Warphead.... And as I say, he still dies more often than Warlocks and is less useful on the field.
    a warphead has two wounds and EXACTLY the same chance of taking a wound which auto kills a warlock. [as for that matter do ALL pyschers without a 'get out of jail card']

orc psychers also auto-pass their powers due to mob rule - even if they suffer warps

and yes i agree the ork codex is sadly dated, most units are either badly balanced or over pointed or both, so - LOOTAZ in battlewaggons and ORC NOBZ on bikes... still a 'good' army... chuck in a cheap copta for objective stealing and maybe some cybork mega nobz... still lots of good stuff in there.

NO trust me, an Ork dies more often, I should know darn it I run a Warphead. He dies a lot more frequently than my Warlocks do, I'm not just talking about failures, he has 2 other powers that can blow him to hell. So sorry but you're wrong, he has much more chance of dying, especially compared to the cost. We'll wait and see what happens when we get the new dex later on if anything changes but for now my point is that what the OP wants for warlocks they would need to be minimum double their cost as they are now; a cheap and cheerful buff unit as they were always meant to be.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123