BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Necron Tactica

Chaplain

Wow... A LOT of requests. But majority rule I'm afraid and this week we will be doing nothing! Honestly people. Well I'll do my best.
    Now 'Thin air' is by far the cheapest unit in the game. Unfortunatley there isnt much you can do with it. It has no skills except infinite (<><>) wounds and is a troops choice. Therefore I suggest you hold objectives with it...
    Well I hope you all enjoyed this weeks post, I'm starting to get a bit rusty I think. So once again, please REQUEST WHAT MODELS YOU WANT TO HEAR TACTICS FOR!!! thank you and good day
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Chaplain

Immortals will do nicely.

EDIT: Because Thin Air is a non-scoring unit, its best hope is to try tying up enemy heavy weapons teams. Its infinite movement will help you here, although you'll need to buff it with Furious Charge as it has a base S of 0.
    Cyberscape7 and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    My Beloved Blog: http://www.bryssling.blogspot.com/

Chaplain

Its been a loooooooooooooooooooong time(how have you been?*) since I saw this thread. Gotta say not much I can do for it, being that necrons are soon to be updated, but I have a duty to abide by. So instead of saying how to use current Immortals (as requested by Master Bryss) I'm going to say how I think they should be used in the next dex. Right so, apparently, they will be troops. For this reason, plant them on an objective close-ish to enemy lines. If they're still a mid range, strong ranged unit, pummel the foe with them if they get too close.
    Well another successful tactic I think. Next up Tomb Blades, so we'll have to wait a while for GW to release the dex So GW, don't dissapoint us (or I'll make you wish you could die...*)

*If you can tell me what these things are referencing, I will give your Hogwarts house 100 points.
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345