BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Emperors Children but only if they let us put sonic weaponry in most of the squads like we used to be able to

Chaplain

Just because I play them; Word Bearers.

- Accursed Crozius will replace, power maul on Apostles; power maul with teleport homer for friendly models with Daemon special rule and. Apostle can also take items from the Melee and special wargear
    - If apostle is taken, he must be the warlord. WB traits are Apostle central and about supporting troops or improving daemon incursions.
    - Icons of summoning - act as teleport homers for models with daemon rule.
    - no marks can be taken.
    - Possessed replace vessels of chaos for 'Unburdened'. acts the same as Obliterator/Mutilator weapons, allowing the possessed to choose their mutation each turn, in addition adds the daemon rule and +1 S if it's a wargear purchase (see below).
    - unburdened is also a Special wargear upgrade.
    - Daemonmancer - Sorcerers are restricted to Malefic Daemonology but count as having the Daemon special rule when rolling doubles (so no negative effects for not being a daemon).

then some wargear and whatever else they fill the book with.

EDIT: oh and if they don't get a full book, Lost and Damned for Guard. adds units, strips away guard organisation buddy buds with Chaos Marines and Chaos Daemons.
    Last edited by The Madman; 07-13-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

Initiate

Adeptus mechanicus hands down is the biggest faction in 40k that needs a codex.
    I will fear no evil... The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

I'm going to say Catachans, Bad Moons, and Kabal of the Flayed Skull for Dark Eldar.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstoner View Post
    Adeptus mechanicus hands down is the biggest faction in 40k that needs a codex.
    I couldnt disagree more, a mini-dex would never be enough to do them justice. They should have a full sized one.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Brother-Sergeant

Realistically, you can do a fair bit with just the allies and unbound stuff at this point, which is handy.

That being said, I'd probably go for the 'modern' aka 40K versions of the various Traitor Legions, Genestealer Cults and a book for the various Assassins.

Anything Necron...
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Veteran-Sergeant

Codex: Deathwatch

Makes sense seeing how Codex: Inquisition works, make it work GW!

Feral orks, 13th company, kroot mercernaries, indavidual chaos legions, primarily the big 4 with rebel/demons rolled into said codexes.

Let's see:
    1. minidexes for the original Traitor Legions
    2. a straight Mortal Chaos army, with all the fun stuff (random mutants, daemonhosts, forbidden technomancy, zombies, and of course, extra-VP generating Doomsday devices)
    3. Genestealer Cults
    4. dexes for the other AM subfactions that have models
    5. a Tomb Warden-themed Necron minidex
    6. and a free-for-all codex full of mercenary formations, each subject to their own Allies rules.
    Last edited by Andrew Thomas; 07-15-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast