BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by KingMardi View Post
    I can not believe that Chuck Norris has not been mentioned yet!
    Chuck Norris is Obviously the Primark of our best of Legion that is being created here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingMardi View Post
    I can Sir Christopher Lee playing anything he wants but a space marine.

Speaking of Knights, Sir Anthony Hopkins would make an excellent Lord Castellan Ursarkar E. Creed.
    I am thinking Chistopher Lee would play anything Chaos like a Dark Apostile or Fabius the Bile.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Unrepentant View Post
    Really north of England...so far north they're Scots!
    I was thinking Yorkshire, but you have your headcannon i'll have mine

Quote Originally Posted by john72383 View Post
    Chuck Norris is Obviously the Primark of our best of Legion that is being created here.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking Chistopher Lee would play anything Chaos like a Dark Apostile or Fabius the Bile.
    Chuck Norris has nightmares about sir Christopher Lee, he's not fit to be considered alongside him.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chaplain

I know we do not want to make mention of "Ultramarines (2010)" but some of the casting decisions I could not agree with more.

I would easily take John Hurt to play a psyker and Sean Pertwee auditioned just fine for a Captain.

To get a nice contrast you could have Terrance Stamp to play a "good" Commissar, Bill Nighy play a 'bad' one. I believe Abnett said he based the appearance of Gaunt on Goran Visnjic, and while I love his acting he'd really need to clean up the accent. =)

As many have said previously, I could not imagine a 40k film without Christopher Lee whom would be great as a Chaplin, Lord General, Apothecary, Navigator, High Confessor, Archon, Canoness or Norn Queen (his choice of course).

Oh did I need to cast a space marine specifically? Hmmm. I pretty much love every roll Idris Elba takes on, so he'd be my first, with Daniel Craig as a secondary.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456