BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Daemon-Prince

Default Thinking of going back to Fantasy... Help me pick my army.

Well i am stuck right now between ether playing High Elfs (Focusing on The Shadow King,Shadow Warriors & Sisters of Avalorn + friends) Or high elfs with lots of treekin..... For someone who is just getting back into fantasy which would be the better army? ( I would love to have lots of annoying shooty units & Cav\ what ever else is fun!)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Given the current books... the High Elves. But that could easily change on Saturday.

Hard to say given that one army has a well-established book and the other is incredibly out of date but an update is imminent on Saturday.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Chronowraith View Post
    Given the current books... the High Elves. But that could easily change on Saturday.

Hard to say given that one army has a well-established book and the other is incredibly out of date but an update is imminent on Saturday.
    True, But the Shadow King........... Loved the books and his rules look fun.

Ok so i am trying to figure out how to use the following units and the token same size is 2k....so i have to go with one lord or another.....but anyhow the units\models i would like to pick from are...

To lead the army

Alith Anar, The Shadow King(my favorite character)
    Alarielle The Radiant (Bewbs and fun rules)

Everything else...

Shadow warriors (Look awesome)
    Sisters of Avelorn (look awesome and seems pretty solid)
    Dragon Princes (Seem solid & Fun to build\paint!)
    Last edited by White Tiger88; 04-30-2014 at 01:05 AM.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.