BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    before 6th dropped we saw an entire rulebook leak. It was a rules set that actually worked al right to be honest, and was certainly polished enough that you would belive it was a GW product.

as for me, I hope 7th is fake, dropping a few hundred dollars on rules that change dramatically in a year or two is not worth my money.
    I keep seeing this everywhere, and it drives me batty - those rules were clearly the real deal. An early version, maybe, but there's rules in there (Precision Shot comes to mind) that made it through to the final product almost untouched in both rule the rule and its implementation in a way that would be nearly impossible to "just happen" to be the same.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I keep seeing this everywhere, and it drives me batty - those rules were clearly the real deal. An early version, maybe, but there's rules in there (Precision Shot comes to mind) that made it through to the final product almost untouched in both rule the rule and its implementation in a way that would be nearly impossible to "just happen" to be the same.
    no they weren't they were complete fabrications that included enough specific details from the rumours to be believable.

Tyranid Transports, the CEREBORE, nuff said
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Sounds like a strange mix. Some bits sound like they're from 2nd ed 40k others 6th. And a mash up of 40k and Fantasy.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Fantasy\40k being the same makes me want to go stab a skaven with a rusty bayonet....
    Clearly that bayonet was provided to you by my treacherous underlings or my my superiors that fear my ability.

Librarian

the future, where fantasy goes to die

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You can enable Warhammer to work in smaller games without Skirmishificating it
    Or you could Play [URL="http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/events-hall/our-events/warhammer-regiment-of-renown/"]this[/URL]?

Point of interest, Warhammer World now has its own Website, that makes it easier than dicking about with the UK GW site..

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    no they weren't they were complete fabrications that included enough specific details from the rumours to be believable.

Tyranid Transports, the CEREBORE, nuff said
    Ugh

If you knew the whole story you'd be feeling mighty silly right about now.,,
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Carlill View Post
    I wonder what Senator Vreenak has to say on this matter.
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs[/url]
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Another example is the 'fake' rules had incorporated Super Heavies. A little while after 6th they release Escalation and now Super Heavies are apart of the game.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Ugh

If you knew the whole story you'd be feeling mighty silly right about now.,,
    and do you know the whole story def?

is this the one where it was proposed that the "leaked" rules were chambers brain child before he left GW?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast