BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

This brings to mind that fake 40k rule set that was leaked before 6th. I find most of that hard to believe.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

I think it's bollocks.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That is about as truthful as a UKIP political statement.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Probably a case of rumour reverb but bits of it agree with the changes for 7th edition posted on faiet212 this morning.

It does make a certain horrible sense, major change to Fantasy for a 9th Edition, minor changes to 40K for a 7th edition. Synching the mechanisms of the rulesets to encourage more people to play both systems and thus spend more.

However "good" fakes do have a sort of logic to them. Personally I will believe tit when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I didn't get past the first few paragraphs before the stench of BS overwhelmed me.
    Same here I feared a Salt over load.

Its from Naftka. And its Annon? Sounds like Stickmonkey and the other known hoaxsters out there have started witholding their name now too many of us are on to them...

Most of the plausible stuff is educated guesses that others have already made. Which is why they match up with other rumours. Obvious changes are obvious. They are mostly in there to add credibility to the rest of the utter tosh in there.

At the end of the day this is why myself and many others still have time for BoLS when they have stopped taking FAET And Naftka seriously/ They froth and go "OMG Huge rumours, totally legit!" and the BoLS guys are like, "Eh, this is doing the rounds, but bits of it are fishy, you may need a wheelbarrow of salt for it."

Faeit is just a rumour agregation service. He's not claiming to be the source.

Even if it's daft, he'll post it up!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    That is about as truthful as a UKIP political statement.
    Ha! +1

Banned

Natfka needs to really start doing some quality checking, i know he's just an aggregator but people look to him for whats coming, and recently what he's said is so far outside the realms of possibility its embarrasing and people are getting angry at GW for not doing things that the rumours he's posted has said they will, i saw people furious that GW hadn't included FW on the new website, despite them never saying they would.

I think the rumour readers need to belt up and apply their own critical thought process, rather than berate those listing them up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast