BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoffWarboss View Post
    Natfka needs to really start doing some quality checking, i know he's just an aggregator but people look to him for whats coming, and recently what he's said is so far outside the realms of possibility its embarrasing and people are getting angry at GW for not doing things that the rumours he's posted has said they will, i saw people furious that GW hadn't included FW on the new website, despite them never saying they would.
    People still rely on Natfka for rumors? Given that rumors there are either pulled from other sites, or likely false unless corroborated from more reliable sources, why go there at all?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I think the rumour readers need to belt up and apply their own critical thought process, rather than berate those listing them up.
    I like Natfka, i like his DZC coverage, i just wish he'd only post up stuff from people he knows and trusts rather than any old junk that goes into his inbox

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    People still rely on Natfka for rumors? Given that rumors there are either pulled from other sites, or likely false unless corroborated from more reliable sources, why go there at all?
    I sure as Feth don't.

Wow I see so many pessimistic people...

Number one main thing is you pay for one book for rule sets for both games so if we had the next edition and it came to £50 - £60 for each book that's £100 - £120 wile its most likely going to be £50 - £80 for 1 book I like this idea means I have access to more people who play another system if I only played one system and vice verses for other people this means people can easily swap to another system without paying for the BRB on the other system.

You want lower costs yet you want the system to stay the same they are a busyness after all and to me this is a great way for GW to help its consumers its not as easy as just "lower the price please" there are much more economics outside of the boundary of what you know.

Number two people play both systems like me who plays daemons I have access to both games now do I really want to carry around 2 huge books and a armybook, codex and no I don't drive I walk to my local game shop that's about 30 min walk thankfully I have a backpack from battlefoam to carry it. Remembering 2 sets of rules that some are similar but different wording can slow down the game.

The game is going to be changed in a edition update weather it joins with another game or not deal with it...
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

Dude. It's clearly a made up set of rumours.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

None of what you said made any sense.

We aren't pessimistic, we are laughing at how stupid this pile of hoaxes is.

Also I play both systems and walk everywhere too, you want a prize?

And I doubt it will be changed because GW doesn't want another exodus like they get every major change.

This really does remind me of the release schedule meant to cover last year. The one with all the apparent item refs? The one that proved to be completely false?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Initiate

dear heavens is there enough salt in the world to put on that to make it even semi-believable?? no way on earth is that going to happen it's GW not Privateer Press, the games were never designed to be compatible and it would take such an unbelievable overhaul of the systems that and such a total outrage in general that GW wouldnt risk it, they might do the odd crazy thing but their not going to risk their following that much....if it was for a new subsystem that in some way combined elements of both games then MAYBE just MAYBE it would absolutely barely believable
    here today gone tomorrow?....nah fun is always here

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn View Post
    GW not Privateer Press, the games were never designed to be compatible
    I would hardly say never, didn't the older editions of the game have some cross compatability? Power swords in fantasy and the like?

Well, 40k did originate as a WD article for Warhammer. True story.

They've always shared some rules (stat lines, basic to hit and wound etc), but have never really been strictly compatible beyond that initial article.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast