BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think its a Fabius Bile Creation...

I think it's a Weregeld.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

It's neat either way, make me curious to read the book. Reminsd me of one of my own creatures, except i assume this one doesnt float :P

Was Bile conducting experiments that far back?

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    It's neat either way, make me curious to read the book. Reminsd me of one of my own creatures, except i assume this one doesnt float :P

Was Bile conducting experiments that far back?
    The first experiments he did was on his own legion pre heresy, merging alien organs/dna with emperors children.

Chapter-Master

That's rather interesting! Any books that go into this? I've not read a new HH book for years.

Not exactly new... Fulgrim (Nr. 5?) covers it... Eidolon gets his vocal cords enhanced by fabius with alien organs which allows him to paralyze and kill a warsinger on Istvaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Not exactly new... Fulgrim (Nr. 5?) covers it... Eidolon gets his vocal cords enhanced by fabius with alien organs which allows him to paralyze and kill a warsinger on Istvaan.
    It comes up in Galaxy in Flames as well. When they attempt to induct Tarvitz into the inner circle they show him Bile's workshop and explain what he's been doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12