BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

What's more important is that in the ibooks version Yarrick doesn't have stubborn! What's that about?
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Shadow View Post
    What's more important is that in the ibooks version Yarrick doesn't have stubborn! What's that about?
    Another good point. Just went and checked for meself.

Chaplain

So remove Chain of Command from Yarrick, add Stubborn and Bob's your uncle everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleipnir View Post
    So remove Chain of Command from Yarrick, add Stubborn and Bob's your uncle everyone happy.
    Well yes this ^^^. Except he used to be Fearless.....
    http://bloodshadowsm41.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Gleipnir View Post
    Hopefully they'll do this in the next couple of days.

Oh yeah, they are uploading the FAQs in a couple of days, I know that much. They may be delayed, no longer than two weeks away.

Plus, they are going to be updated too.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Oh yeah, they are uploading the FAQs in a couple of days, I know that much. They may be delayed, no longer than two weeks away.

Plus, they are going to be updated too.
    That would be a plus, we haven't had a real FAQ update since Chaos Daemons 15 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Nabterayl View Post
    Chain of Command plainly disallows Yarrick from being a warlord, ever, for the reasons Gleipnir said. Just as clearly, that can't be the intent - otherwise he wouldn't have a specified warlord trait. But ... what then is the point of him having Chain of Command? Why not just leave it off? The only answer I can come up with is that even Yarrick is not allowed to be your warlord if your primary detachment contains another model with the Senior Officer rule. He's still a commissar - he isn't going to take command of somebody's company unless the company commander has proven himself incompetent.
    The guy took command of the ENTIRE Armageddon military in the position pretty much of a Lord Commander Militant. So yes he can be your warlord regardless. He IS a senior officer so that automatically gives him the right regardless of who is present.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    The guy took command of the ENTIRE Armageddon military in the position pretty much of a Lord Commander Militant. So yes he can be your warlord regardless. He IS a senior officer so that automatically gives him the right regardless of who is present.
    In your view, then, Chain of Command does nothing in Yarrick's case, and its inclusion was simply a mistake?

As he has Senior Officer, he can be the Warlord, Chain of Command is probably just because he's a Commisar and outside the normal chain of command

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast