BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

People don't like her because apparently she's all feak and weeble and should do what any unarmed, untrained young lady in medieval settings would do which is go on an ill-advised rampage against all comers to avenge her family's murders, and certainly not just do her best to keep out of harms way despite everyone she meets using her for political leverage of some kind.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I want another book, it's nice to see the show catching up though.

I may be very sad next week as Tywin IS one of my favourites and I know when that thing happens...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Bah, we already have one Stark girl stabbing everyone who says anything mean about her family, two would just be repetitive. The scene yesterday in which she gets up to hand Tyrion the cup whilst everyone else is being incredibly interested in their own shoes shows her quiet inner strength.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm enjoying Sansa's character now, she has seen some stuff and reorganised her priorities.

Banned

Let's go to the beach!

Banned

The episode's going to be awesome, I'm really looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Gotthammer; 04-15-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Nicki Minaj hits Westeros?

Banned

Every good show needs a beach party / bath house episode XD

I know someone who won't be invited.

*your grace*

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast