BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

No. Get stuffed.

I want The Lady Malissandra.

And a fire extinguisher. Just in case.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

More pie for Jaime then!

Was it just me or did it feel like Bran's scene was total filler this week? Sort of a oh hey remember these guys thing than anything that did anything?

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    More pie for Jaime then!

Was it just me or did it feel like Bran's scene was total filler this week? Sort of a oh hey remember these guys thing than anything that did anything?
    So i wasn't the only one thinking he was rushing for the pie?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

More pie for Jaime then!

Highlarious. Yeah, Bran's scene was largely filler. To be honest, he buggers about not doing much for a quite a while until something interesting happens to him. The books have been building him up to play a massive role in the end game, but we don't really know what or when. Though his role is positively action filled compared to Rickon's.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Yeah, but Rickon is just a sprog. Don't be too harsh!

Me, I currently enjoying Sansa's quiet dignity. She's starting to mature well as a character!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned

People don’t like her because it’s the making of her, right now. When she, sometime soon in the future, becomes this person that she’s been kind of building up to, for the past three seasons, now four, then people will really begin to root for her. I think even the audience doesn’t realize she’s such a dark horse. If she acted badass and tried to kill everyone there, she would be dead by now! She’s so intelligent, and I can’t stress that enough. Courtesy is a lady’s armor. She’s using her courtesy to deceive people, and she’s using her former self as a facade, and it works so much to her advantage, because people still think she’s this naive, vulnerable, little girl, and she’s really not. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She knows what game she’s playing! And no one else does. And she’s learned from the best — Cersei, Margaery, Tyrion, Littlefinger, even Joffrey. She’s learned so much from these people, and they don’t even realize it. They’re unwittingly feeding her to become this great kind of manipulator. King’s Landing can either make or break a person, and in Sansa’s case, it’s making her.
    — Sophie Turner, in response to Sansa hate

Hehe:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

— Sophie Turner, in response to Sansa hate
    Bang on.

Banned

Dothraki & MLP - now I'm imagining Kal Drogo with a rainbow tattooed on his arse >.<

And I really don't get the Joffrey hate, I mean he's a really positive and empowering guy:

Last edited by Gotthammer; 04-15-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Chapter-Master

Martin gave the Stark kids a really hard time to start with, but as the books have gone on, it's becoming clearer that they are all (well, those that are still alive) going to be big players when winter comes. They are Starks after all. I can't wait to see how the play out. Sansa is nicely set up to blossom into a key role. I wasn't aware people didn't like her, there are far more objectionable characters In the show after all.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast