BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperial Fist View Post
    You can tell when GW get asked the same question many times in a short space of time - A) they actually reply, and B) you suddenly see a lot of identical answer emails have been sent out from them on here. I got the same response this morning.
    Pfft, its nothing new. When I worked in GW customer service back in 2000, we had cut and paste responses for 90% of the e-mails we recieved. Only the other 10% might be something not covered in the stock answers. So it was much easier to skim the day's worth of e-mails, pick out the ones that can be answered with cut and paste and then later deal with the 10%.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Tepogue View Post
    Pfft, its nothing new. When I worked in GW customer service back in 2000, we had cut and paste responses for 90% of the e-mails we recieved. Only the other 10% might be something not covered in the stock answers. So it was much easier to skim the day's worth of e-mails, pick out the ones that can be answered with cut and paste and then later deal with the 10%.
    Better than the way it seems to be these days. Those that can't be cut and paste seem to be ignored, unless the word complaint goes in somewhere. Or that's my experience anyway.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123