BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warzone: The Fang

after the Black library book Battle for the fang, could be first introduction of demon Primarchs into the 40k setting (At least in 6th edition) and the various super heavies that the Thousand Sons make use of, when they attack the Space Wolf homeworld.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Gleipnir View Post
    Warzone Duriel

Iyanden, Beil-Tan and Dark Eldar vs. Hive Fleet Kraken

Gives you a ton of Eldar force variety between Iyanden's Wraith Contructs and Beil-Tan's Warrior Shrines, and the added splash of Dark Eldar vs the might of a Hive Fleet that had learned how to fight Eldar.

Fireheart provides a suitable Apoaclyptic weapon, and the battles accross the ravaged world including in the Eldar Webway amount to a unique setting.
    nailed that prediction

Chaplain

Just looking at the blurb for Warzone Valedor on GW Website.
    It mentions that there are rules for Tyranid Terrain.
    What chance of a Tyranid Terrain Pack being released at some point?

(And please, no jokes about "Limited Editions" in seemingly ridiculously small numbers in insanely inappropriate materials. That joke is getting old now.)

Veteran-Sergeant

Unfortunately I think the chances are pretty low that GW will put out any Pssyche. They have mysterious terrain rules, but don't produce any. They have all kinds of fortification (hello stronghold assault) rules for both 40k/Apocalypse, but other than the chaos bastion, they only produce imperial fortifications. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ork aegis defense line (minus gun?!?!?) that's rumored to be in the next starter set turns out to be the Ork barricades. I couldn't find them on the new GW site. I think it would be awesome if GW put out xenos fortifications/terrain, unfortunately I think the ROI ends the discussion pretty quick.

I hope I'm wrong though! Hehehe

War for Octarius! Excellent suggestion, I would love to see this. Great for Ork and Nid players, they need some loving. And they could even add a small Inquisition element.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123