BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Warzone: Unification War

(That was for YorkNecromancer)

OK, really I would like to see:

Warzone: Macharian Crusade (it might need to be a series) Give the lowly guardsmen their due after all these years.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I think both the Iyanden and Maccrage ones mentioned here would be pretty awesome, give the nids some time to shine and much down some terminators/aspect warriors.

Something totally new that doesn't include a major imperial presence might be cool too, or maybe a second battle for Terra at the end of Abaddon's 13th crusade. (LOLYEAHRIGHT)

I would like to see Warzone: Maccrage

Veteran-Sergeant

Warzone Baal? Either the first assault by the Orks or, much better, the assault by Ka'Bandha and the 'Nids. Lots of red models though with BA and their successors facing of against Khorne worshipping nutters. The 'Nids would add a splash of purple though.

Warzone Golgotha? Resurrect a long abandoned (but never forgotten) stunted race and then kill 'em off again by feeding them to the 'Nids.
    I : IX, I : XIV, II : DCLXVI

Initiate

War Zone: Tarsis Ultra. This is for purely selfish reasons as I collect Mortifactors but you'd have Ultramarines/Mortifactors/various Militarum/PDF vs Tyranids and it could be epic. Ref Graham McNeal's Warriors of Ultramar for any who haven't read it (and it's well worth a read too).

Thracian Primaris - both the immediate aftermath of the Atrocity and the hunt for the Alpha psykers, and the pacification that lasted years after. Inquisitors, psykers, cultists, house-to-house fighting, arbites and the forces commandeered from the victory parade.
    But maybe that would be better suited for Inquisimunda or something.
    Shame it would be imperial/chaos though.

Octavius: Orks vs Tyranids with a hint of Inquisition/Deathwatch
    The Fang: CSM and Daemons vs Space Wolves
    Sanctuary 101: Sisters of Battle vs Necrons
    Orestes: Loyal Titans, Admech, and PDf vs Chaos Titans, DarkMech, and chaos cultists.

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Battle for Iyanden
    So much this.

First-Captain

wow some great ideas there guys, I see the "Battle for Iyanden" seems popular, that would give Eldar and Nid players some great love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Warzone: Macharian Crusade (it might need to be a series) Give the lowly guardsmen their due after all these years.
    Yeah Bigred that would be a cool idea, I'd imagine that would be better handeled by Forgeworld though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Warzone: Unification War

(That was for YorkNecromancer)
    Acutually that would be cool, I wonder if Forgeworld would be up to doing a WH40k Historical Line, Tales from the 21st Milleinnium
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Warzone : Cinchare Hrud Infestation

:P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast