BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dread Saurian on sale

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/DREAD_SAURIAN.html"]£133[/URL]

Can't tell for sure but it looks like most of the bling is sitting on top of the lizard rather than being sculpted on:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Yes please!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Really dissapointed with this model. The artwork is amazing but this looks more like a giant rat.

Adding rats to list of things tabletop gamers have never seen but have heard vaguely described, along with dinobots, segways, women and man other things.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

looks nice, seems the occasional large monster is all that can be expected of FW in relation to WHF these days...

THIS... THIS is AWESOME. I need to loot one for use as a Squiggoth. I wonder the scale on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    looks nice, seems the occasional large monster is all that can be expected of FW in relation to WHF these days...
    Yep.

Scale:

Something is better than nothing.

But lots remains better than a bit.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The trouble with WHF is that it has gone backwards. They haven't released a book since Monstrous Arcanum and there is no prospect of them doing so and it was started with the promise of four campaign books plus MA style books. Releases have evaporated to around two a year and they are one off purchases like monsters, not exactly kits that are going to move in a high volume. There was so much promise and to see it all drain away in favour of monthly Marine releases is just depressing.

Chapter-Master

Yep. Stupid Horus, ruining everything for everyone again.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast