BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

I've been considering a very Kharn-loves-Kitties list...you know, guys in Pink armor and that are angry about not getting their Khorne Flakes. It's not going to be very strong against gun-line armies...well, most of the time...but it sure as hell will be fun.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Hmm.. Is Dark Vengeance worth it only for the Chaos half and the mini rulebook? Dunnos what I'd do with the Dark Angels.. Maybe I could use them as Chaos too.. But I'm not very good at converting,...

Chapter-Master

The cultists are pretty much the only good thing in DV.

Whatever approach you take, you'll probably have 20 cultists, a Heldrake or two, and a Daemon Prince. Obliterators, Spawn, and Maulerfiends are all solid, too.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Also, as with all rumors, take with a large dose of salt, but supposedly the updated Chaos troops are coming soon, might be worth waiting a week or two to see how that shakes out before buying the older kits.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

I havent heard anything about new Chaos Troops comming out. Well, There was that one rumor some 5 months ago or something about Cultists getting a new box with more cultists.. But that dosent look like it's hapening.. And the Chaos Marines just got reboxed so I doubt they will replace them any time soon.

Chaplain

He is referring to possible new Chosen and Havocs

Ah. I have not heard about those two getting new models.

By the way, Has anyone here assembled the Khorne Lord of Skulls? Is it a hard model to assemble?

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    The Heldrake is a perfect "stress test" for your dedication to the Dark Gods-- if you can paint all that wing webbing without hurling the beast across the room, you can handle anything the army will pull on you!
    Really? I enjoyed painting mine - which was good considering when I first saw the thing I hated them... Erm, yep, my one grew on me a lot.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

I like the Heldrake overall, but still, after fifteen* wings worth of webbing, the novelty has well and truly worn off.

*Heldrake #2 got reconfigured into a 7-bladed arrangement to go with my Plague Marines.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    I like the Heldrake overall, but still, after fifteen* wings worth of webbing, the novelty has well and truly worn off.

*Heldrake #2 got reconfigured into a 7-bladed arrangement to go with my Plague Marines.
    I really liked painting my drakes....but I went to town with the technical paints
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast